Residential - letting only service
- We market your property proactively, advertising on our own website and on at least four web portals, including Rightmove. Our eye-catching To Let boards create a lot of exposure for your property, and our weekly adverts in the local press reach a wide audience.
- We do business when our applicants are available. This means lunchtimes, evenings and weekends – even Sundays and bank holidays. We are open later than other agents in the area.
- All tenants are referenced by an independent and professional agency.
- We can organise a schedule of condition/inventory report.
- We can organise items such as the Gas Safety Certificate and the Environmental Performance Certificate, Electrical Safety certificate and Fire & Furnishings reports.
- We are registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme so we can hold the tenant’s deposit for you and ensure that all the rules of the scheme are adhered to.
- We are also able to arrange a rental guarantee plan for a small cost.
Residential - letting & rent collection
- As well as the let only service we offer a rental collection service, which includes:
- Setting up a standing order for the tenants at the start of the tenancy.
- Sending monthly rental demands to your tenants.
- Collecting the rent each month and forwarding this onto you.
- Issuing year end rental reports.
- Chasing any late rent.
Residential - Management services
- As well as letting your property we offer a full management service which includes:
- Being your point of contact for your tenant throughout the tenancy;
- Arranging maintenance and repairs through our approved contractors;
- Collecting rent;
- Periodic property inspections;
- Arranging an inventory and schedule of condition at the beginning and
end of the tenancy, and dealing with the return of the tenant’s deposit;
- Producing annual income and expenditure reports for your accountant;
- Organising and negotiating any renewals towards the end of the tenancy;
- Arranging relevant insurances.
Commercial Property - let only service
- We offer local and national advertising through our website, which is also linked to property web portals.
- We also advertise through strategically placed marketing boards made specifically for your property.
- We run weekly advertising in the local press.
- We proactively approach companies on your behalf, as well as matching prospective tenants through our database of companies already registered with us.
- We can arrange company reports on prospective tenants through Companies House as well as a full personal referencing service through a major credit referencing agency.
- We will draw up heads of terms for your Solicitor or can arrange for a standard Law Society Lease to be used.
Commercial Property - Management Service
- Our management service is based on the following comprehensive service, but can be tailored to the individual landlord’s needs.
- Being the point of contact for your tenants;
- Arranging maintenance of buildings and sites through our approved contractors;
- Collecting rent and producing quarterly rent demands;
- Collection of service charges and ground rents;
- Property inspections on a periodic basis;
- Arranging a schedule of dilapidations through a specialist company;
- Producing yearly income and expenditure reports for your accountant;
- Arranging and negotiating rent reviews;
- Arranging buildings insurance.